ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC) GUBERNATORIAL CAMPAIGN FLAG-OFF
Consequent upon The APC (Gubernatorial) CAMPAIGN slated for Saturday, 3rd of December, 2022 at Mobolaji Johnson Arena (old Onikan Stadium), Onikan, Lagos Island, Lagos,
traffic will be restricted between Police Zonal Headquarters, Zone 2 and Onikan Roundabout from ………..
Motorists are therefore, advised to take note of the following routes:
1)Motorists making use of Island Club road by Police Headquarters Zone 2, Onikan to connect their desired destinations, are advised to avoid Island Club road and make use of the following alternative routes:
2) Motorists from Victoria Island can make use of Ozumba Mbadiwe road to Five Cowrie Bridge (Falomo Bridge) to Alfred Rewane road to Osborne road and connect their destination.
2b from Bonny Camp can access CMS/ Marina Bridge after Independence Bridge (Mekunwen Bridge) and loop it down towards Cathedral Church to link
Lagos Island proper through Odunlami Street and connect desired destination,
2c. Use Force road beside Muson Centre to J.K Randle Road Avenue (Race Course) to Water Board to old Broad Street connect desired destination,
3. From King GeorgeV road to Awolowo road / Or Jk Randle Avenue through Onikan Round about;
a use Turton Street to Lewis Street to Sandgrouse and proceed on your journey,
use Moloney Street to Obalende and proceed on your journey
From Awolowo road, Ikoyi to Onikan;
use Falomo roundabout to Alfred Rewane road to Osborne road to Simpson to Sandgrouse and connect desired destination,
or from Simpson interchange to Obalende to Moloney Street and proceed on your journey.
3c. From JK Randle Avenue (Race Course) to Water Board, use either Old Defence road or Ganiyu Smith road to link Igbosere, Sandgrouse to Simpson Street and connect Third Mainland Bridge through Simpson Interchange to desired destination.
In order to cushion the inconvenience and reduce the travel time,
Security and Traffic Management personnel will be at all strategic junctions and intersections to ensure safety and security of all road users and free flow of traffic within the perimeter of the Campaign Venue and alternative routes outside the venue.
Motorists attending APC Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-Off at Mobolaji Johnson Arena (Old Onikan Stadium) are advised to use:
1. Third Mainland Bridge to descend at Onikan exit to access designated car park
2. Alfred Rewane Road through Falomo to Awolowo Road to access designated car park
3. Outer Marina through Force Road to access designated car park
Designated Free Parking Lots for cars:
1. Zone 2 Car Park, Club Road.
2. MUSON Kitchen Car Park
3. Odeya Multi-Layer Car Park, King George V Road
a) Cricket Pitch Car Park.
b) Independent Building Car Park. c) Banquet Hall Car Park.
d) Marquee Car Park
5. Old Defense Headquarters Parking Lot
6. Other Parking Lots as directed by officials
Any inconvenience occasioned by this is highly regretted.